Don’t know what to get that special Scottie Mom in your life this holiday season? Look no further! Santa Scottie elves Heather and Mr. K compiled a list of things they think any Scottie Mom would love to receive as a gift this Christmas.
7. A stocking full of Scottie! Find the smaller Scottie items like this coffee cup cozy, a Scottie dog handbag charm, or even these Scottie dog earbuds for an iPod or MP3 player. Wrap them up and place them in a Scottie stocking.
6. Bling her up with this Scottie Dog ASPCA Pendant Necklace from Juicy Couture. Don’t forget, they also have an assortment of fragrances with their logo (which happens to include not one but TWO Scottie dogs!).
4. Comfy Scottie pajamas and slippers. You can’t go wrong here. Many department stores like Macy’s, Belk and more have an assortment of colors and patterns from which to choose.
3. Go Radley! Have you seen their Doodle Dog printed items? They have everything from ballerina slippers and notepads to espresso mug sets and suitcases.
2. A Scottie calendar. Sure, you can get the ones in stores everywhere but if you want a Scottie gift that gives back, it’s best to order one through a local rescue. Many Scottie rescues design calendars with photos of Scotties adopted through their organization.
1. Another rescue Scottie. The ultimate gift you can give a Scottie Mom (or a Scottie Mom-to-Be)! You’ll not only be giving a Scottie in need the gift of a happy home but you’ll be enriching your own life by opening your home to a little extra Scottie Love.
Whatever you decide to get your Scottie-loving loved one this year, make sure you wrap it appropriately! World Market has an assortment of Scottie wrapping paper and gift bags but if those patterns are a bit much for you, try placing one of these adorable Scottie dog gift tags from Etsy on the wrapping of your choice. Got other gift ideas you think fellow Scottie Moms should know about? Tell us about them in the comment box below. Happy Holidays!